Thursday, April 19, 2018

Dreams do come true!

I don't make as many simple cards anymore, it's hard for me.
I feel like when i make them that they are "undone".
I have seen so many pretty simple cards.
In fact, i have a Pinterest CAS board filled with them.


I am using a Bugaboo image called,  Unicorn Chibi
Of course, because i have to do something "more" to a simple card,
i decided to use a stencil and some medium.
Then i took it one step further and
hand painted each star with Extreme Glitter paint.

We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Fantasy  - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Pastel Burlap - available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge - Unicorn/Rainbow Theme
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch # 449

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!